Thursday, July 9, 2015

Grateful Dead 50th Anniversary: Ripple

I created this Ripple design a while back and put it on my Chicago mail order envelope. The evelope did the trick and I got a three day pass to the Dead's most epic send off at Solier Field this past weekend. Since the envelope was a success, I thought it would be fitting to make an anniversary print using an altered version of the graphic.

The print is a three color screen print on Neenah Classic Laid paper. It's an edition of 50, one for each year since the band graced the stage. $25 includes shipping!

I hope you were all as blown away by the Dead shows in Santa Clara and Chicago as I was. Fare thee well!

 

Grateful Dead 50th Anniversary Ripple 2015
20"x15"
Three color screen print on Neenah Classic Laid paper.
Signed and Numbered.

 

$25 (Includes Shipping)